Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wing Girl

DRESS: Tart BAG: Jimmy Choo BOOTS: Isabel Marant WATCH: Cartier  BRACELT: Guy Laroche and Sequin
JACKET: Yves Salomon
Boots can be worn as booties too
My girlfriends dog Lyla checking me out.....she is so adorable!!!!
NECKLACE: Sequin
Hi....I haven't posted any fashion related photos recently....just didn't feel like getting dressed up. Do you ever feel like you need to take a break from fashion and clothes? My girl friends would say I'm crazy...they believe fashion is better than food! I went out with my single girlfriends last night to Paris Club....a new trendy place in town. People say you meet new mothers since your a mother but all my new friends I have encountered and love are single girls....who are looking to find that new love. All have been through roller coaster of relationships and say how hard it is to find a NORMAL guy. So, when we go out....I'm the new wing girl. Its nice to be out  with single friends....I get to live vicariously through them and I have no problems helping them seek that NORMAL guy. Here is what I wore last night.....many awful and evil stares due to my fur. Isn't leather just as bad? My other friends were also in fur and we definitely were looked down upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment