Saturday, February 12, 2011

Double Booked

TGIF? Well for me....it was a friday where I double booked a date with my husband and my girlfriends. I love the weekends because I get to spend time with my girlfriends and date night with my husband. I didn't know that friday would be the night to do both... So my husband and I had dinner at Bob San and then went out to Mercadito for drinks with my girlfriends. It worked out after all.... I got to eat 2 times friday night :)  Do you ever make the same mistake and double book?

DRESS: Temperley London PURSE: Gucci(bought in italy...my unltimate fav) SHOES: Christian Loubutin WATCH: Cartier 

Wore it with this VERSACE Fur Collar Coat. Had this for 10 years and its amazing!!!!

CL Booties....love it cuz it fit really nice around the ankle and not big.

No comments:

Post a Comment