Thursday, February 3, 2011

Which room in the house do you spend most of your time?

 Our Kitchen

 Family Room built in closet and shelves. A BIG plus especially with a baby.
 My favorite piece from Golden Triangle.
 Everything in this room is from Golden Triangle.
Love the wall pieces in our masterbedroom

Well....we chicagoans are struggling to get back into the outside world. Day 2 of being home all day with my 6 month old son and my shepard. Its nice to have a break and relax. So....I wondered where do I spend most of my time on a daily basis. Our kitchen, famiy room and bedroom! Here are some photos of where I hibernate with my loved ones. My huz prefers his man pad downstairs dedicated to his sports and his favorite teams. I moved in with my husband 2 years ago. He had a interior decorator and he fell in LOVE with asian antique furniture( how ironic LOL). Our whole house is themed around asian furniture from thailand, china, japan and korea. Its a bit dark for me but I dont have the time to go through the redecorating process. Let me know what you all think....can always do small face lifts to make the house brighter.  (Our 2nd wall addition in our master bedroom...its magic!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment