Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine!

Payton 6.5 months old

Add caption

VEST: Theory DRESS: Tart BOOTS: Jeffrey Campbell fringe boots (i love them!!! so comfy and bohemian look) BELT: bebe WATCH: Chanel J12
Hope you had a great valentine whether it was with friends, family or your furry friend! I had a amazing valentine with my husband and son. Came home and roses along with a beautiful card was on the kitchen counter. Apparently the huz came home at noon to deliver the flowers in person but I wasn't home.....at work which he apparently forgot. He cant keep up with my schedule he says. LOL! Valentines day is fun but Im not a huge believer in exchanging gifts and etc. Having dinner with my family was enough for me! I feel blessed to have a loving family and amazing group of friends. What else could you ask for? How was your valentines day?

No comments:

Post a Comment