Friday, February 18, 2011

Dressed up for lunch at Peninsula?

BAG: Chloe Marcie BELT: Gucci BOOTS: Sergio Rossi PANTS: Bebe NECKLACE: no name from Loris SWEATER: Christian Dior

VEST: Adrienne Landau from Intermix (couldn't resist the price)

These Sergio Rossi boots are so comfortable...they are platform

From Intermix....LOVE that store! Lynsey is an amazing stylist!!!!

This Adrienne Landau vest looks white but there is brown grey and black mixed into the fur. I LOVE it!!! 
Hi Everyone!!! Hope you all had a good week and TGIF. I had a date with my girlfriend to have lunch at the Peninsula this afternoon. I got my mom to babysit and rearranged a few things to catch up with my friend.....but she had to cancel due to work issues. So...already downtown and in the area....what to do....so I decided to head over to Zara. Found cute basics for my son and I. I cant believe how affordable their clothing is and the quality is amazing. Sorry for the awful photo quality! I have been obsessed with fur and boots this winter season. My apologies for the repetitive look. Any fun plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment